Muzzle-Loaders™ Polymer Bullet Starter with 6 Jags - MZ1495
A must for shooters seeking maximum accuracy
Adapts to hollow, polymer point and round ball bullets
The Muzzle-Loaders Polymer Bullet Starter is the perfect bullet starter for any situation. The starter comes with 6 loading jags and will accommodate any bullet including ballistic tipped conical bullets, hollow point bullets and round balls. The durable polymer design ensures that you will get years of use out of the bullet starter and can be assured that it will perform in any weather.
When it comes to accuracy proper alignment of the projectile is of the utmost importance. With the Muzzle-Loaders Polymer Bullet Starter, you can be confident that each projectile will be properly aligned to ensure maximum accuracy.
The Muzzle-Loaders team is dedicated to providing our customers with high quality and affordable muzzleloading equipment. Ensure you are ready for your upcoming muzzleloader hunt or shoot with our Polymer Bullet Starter.
HOW TO USE:
1. Determine which tips fit the bullet you are using. The hollow point tips should reach the base of the hollow cavity, use the concave tips for polymer tipped bullets.
2. Thread the tip into both the long and short starter on the bullet starter.
3. Place the projectile so that the tip engages the projectile.
4. Place the bullet starter with the adapter tip over the projectile so that the tip engages the projectile.
5. Press the handle to start the bullet into the barrel.
6. Use the long starter to push the projectile further down the barrel.
7. Use the ramrod to fully seat the projectile against the powder charge.
***Ensure the muzzleloader is unloaded before loading. Never lean over or stand in front of the muzzle at any time. Always ensure the projectile is firmly seated against the powder charge when loading.