Do you guarantee the lowest prices?
We strive to give you the lowest price on the market all the time. We do purchase directly from the manufacturer which allows us to work with you to try and beat any price on the market. We also offer bonus promotions and discounts, which you can take advantage of.
What happens if my order is lost, damaged or misdelivered?
In the event your order experiences some sort of shipping complication, we will do all that we can to ensure you receive the product you ordered in perfect condition.
We offer shipping insurance at checkout to ensure you are covered 100% for the cost of your order. Please note that if you place an order over $1000 you will automatically receive shipping insurance complimentary with your order.
If your order is less than $1000, we strongly encourage you to purchase shipping insurance, however, it is not required to place your order. If you elect to place your order without shipping insurance you will be assuming some of the financial risk of any potential shipping complications.
Below is a breakdown of how we will address your issue depending on the order and insurance status of your order.
Any order under $1000 and not insured: We will cover 70% of the replacement cost of your product. What that means is if you purchase an item that costs $100 we will cover $70 for you out of our pocket for the cost of the replacement product. You will need to pay the remaining $30 before we can ship out a replacement.
Any order over $1000: We will automatically insure any order you place that totals $1000 or more and guarantee that you will get a replacement at no additional cost to you.
Any order under $1000 and insured: If you place an order that totals less than $1000 and you have purchased our shipping insurance option, we will ensure you get a replacement at no additional cost to you.
How soon will you ship after my order is placed?
We typically ship orders either the same or next business day as when the order is placed.
***Please note orders that require an FFL may take longer to ship as we have to coordinate delivery with your local gun store.***
Where do your products ship from?
All products are shipped from our warehouse in Oregon.
Do you ship internationally?
At this time we only ship within the United States.
Safe & Secure
I am concerned about ordering over the Internet. Is your site secure?
Yes, we use the highest available security methods for your complete peace of mind. Rapid SSL is a recognized leader in internet merchant security and provides complete encryption and security for our online store. To date, we have never had a security incident or security problem with any online transactions.
We maintain the highest respect for the privacy and confidentiality of all data from visitors and customers of this website. Our mission is to help individuals with their muzzleloading needs. For this reason, we go to great lengths to maintain individual privacy, confidentiality, and complete security. As such, we have very strict principles:
- We do not share information with third parties.
- We use full Rapid SSL encryption in our store, the best and most well-known security technology to ensure that your data is completely safe for purchasing online or by telephone.
- We do not spam or make unsolicited calls.
- Customer service is our highest priority. Our mission is to help people, and anything contrary to that will be avoided. If for some reason there is a problem, we will rectify it immediately to the full satisfaction of the customer.
What payment methods do you accept?
Placing an order online by credit card or by calling 1-855-236-5000 (toll-free), are the two fastest and most efficient methods of placing orders. We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
If you would like to place a money order or pay via cashiers check, please download the form here: Money Order Form. We also ask that you contact us regarding any manual or money order request for more information.
Can I return guns for a refund if I don't use them?
Yes, we have a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. We want your online shopping experience to be the absolute best! We hope that you love each and every item that you receive, but if not, we are here to make your return process as smooth and easy as possible. If you have any questions about refunds or exchanges, please feel free to contact us via phone at 1-855-236-5000 (Customer Service hours are 7am-4pm PST), or via email at email@example.com. We accept returns on all guns and accessories that have not been used, and are still in the original packaging, no questions asked!
Items Accepted for Return
Return your order for a refund, if all of the following are true:
- Item must be returned within 30 days after purchase
- Your return has a valid RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- All manufacturer packaging is in place
- You have not used the product in any way
- Item returned is not a special order item or customized product
No restocking fee deducted from the refund, if:
- If you received an incorrect item
- If the item is not as described on our website
- If the item is damaged in shipment
5% Restocking Fee:
We will accept returns with a 5% restocking fee deducted from the refund, if
- All contents; parts, tools, warranty cards & pamphlets are returned
- The original package of the product is not damaged
- Product has not been registered
- Product has not been used in any way
- Your return has a valid RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization)
Additional Restocking Fees (determined upon return):
Returns meeting the following criteria will be subject to additional restocking fees deducted from the refund, if
- All contents; parts, tools, warranty cards & pamphlets are not returned
- The package of the product is damaged
- The item is not returned within 14 days of the RMA # being authorized
- The product is damaged in return shipment
Items that cannot be returned:
- Any muzzleloader that has been fired
- Any scope or sight that has been mounted
- Any item more than 30 days after purchase
- Your return does not have a valid RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Any product that is missing it's serial number
- Any customized items, including but not limited to any customization requested by the buyer
- Items that have been used in any fashion
- Any Hazmat item including all powders & primers/percussion caps
- Any build it your yourself kits that have been worked on in any way
We also reserve the rights not to accept a return, if:
- There are signs of product being used
- Item is returned incomplete
- Customer must pay for return postage on all returns or exchanges
- Customer must insure the product against loss or damage during return transit
- Refunds will be processed within 3 days after we have received the returned item(s)
- Refunds will be returned to the original payment method used (e.g. the credit card used when placing the order)
- You must NOT accept delivery if the packaging has been damaged