Call 1(855) 236-5000
Muzzleloader Hunting in the Western States - Muzzle-Loaders.com Podcast Episode 15
Muzzleloader hunting in western states like Colorado, Oregon, and Idaho can be a daunting task and we are here to help! These states do not make it easy for you to set up your muzzleloader and often times have very stringent regulations.
On this podcast we are going to help with a brief explanation of the rules, tools that we recommend, and tips and tricks that we have learned from years of experience muzzleloader hunting in the Northwest.
THINGS THAT WE MENTIONED:
• Articles page: https://www.muzzle-loaders.com/articles/
• Pyrodex Select: https://www.muzzle-loaders.com/pyrodex-select-powder-loose-black-powder-substitute-1-lb-pyrodex-select.html
• Williams Western Precision Peep Sight: https://www.muzzle-loaders.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Williams%20Western
• Traditions Pursuit VAPR XT: https://www.muzzle-loaders.com/traditions-northwest-pursuit-g4-rifle-r741140wa.html
• CVA Optima: https://www.muzzle-loaders.com/brands/cva-optimatm-v2-northwest-legal.html
At first, muzzleloading can be an overwhelming new sport, but we are here to help you get everything figured out. Whether you're hunting deer in the thick woods, sitting in a stand over a cornfield in the midwest, or chasing elk in the mountains. Our goal is to help you on your muzzleloading adventures!
Of course, for any questions about muzzleloading, you are welcome to call us at 1-855-236-5000, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also listen here: