Muzzleloader Corkscrew Patch Puller - .32 to .50 Caliber - MZ1322
Perfect for all traditional sidelock muzzleloaders
Removes stuck cleaning and shooting patches
The Muzzle-Loaders™ Patch Puller is manufactured from brass with a stainless steel corkscrew designed to remove those hard-to-get cleaning patches from your barrel. The patch puller attachment is fitted with 10-32 threads to fit almost any ramrod easily.
Simply attach the patch puller to your ramrod and slide it down your barrel. With a little twist at the bottom, the patch puller will firmly grip the lost or stuck cleaning patch, promptly freeing your bore. The patch puller will make cleaning your traditional muzzleloader easier and help keep your muzzleloader in tip-top shape. The Muzzle-Loaders™ Patch Puller is one tool no hunter should be without.
HOW TO USE:
1. Thread the patch puller onto a ramrod.
2. Slide the patch puller and ramrod into the barrel until you reach the bottom
3. Gently twist the ramrod about a half-turn clockwise.
4. Remove ramrod from the barrel.
5. If the patch does not come out of the barrel repeat steps 2-4 until the patch is removed.