Muzzle-Loaders Brass Bore Brushes - .50 Caliber with 10-32 Threading - 3 Pack
Fits .50 caliber muzzleloaders - 3-Pack
Makes cleaning your muzzleloader bore quick & easy
The Muzzle-Loaders.com™ Brass Bore Brushes are made to fit all .50 caliber rifle and pistol barrels. The wire brushes are made from non-sparking brass for quick and easy cleaning of your bore. The .50 caliber brass bore brush threads directly onto your ramrod or range rod for easy use. The Muzzle-Loaders Wire Bore Brushes are all you need to make cleaning your muzzleloader a breeze. 3 Pack.
*Designed for .50 Caliber Muzzleloaders
HOW TO USE:
1. Thread the brass bore brush onto a ramrod.
2. Slide the brass bore brush and ramrod into the barrel.
3. Run the brass bore brush down the entire length of the barrel stopping short of the breech plug threads.
4. Pull the ramrod and brass bore brush back up the length of the barrel.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until powder residue and barrel fouling have been sufficiently broken up.
NOTE: For best results, we recommend following this procedure by using a solvent and cleaning patches then a cotton bore swab.
***Always use caution when cleaning a firearm