Muzzleloader Brass Powder Flask Nozzle - 30 Grain Spout - MZ1400N
Brass black powder flask nozzle
Loads up to 30 grains of powder or pyrodex
The Muzzle-Loaders.com™ Brass Powder Flask Replacement Nozzle makes loading your muzzleloader easy and consistent. The convenient all-brass funnel holds a consistent 30 grains of powder, giving you more consistent, accurate loads. This durable funnel can handle loose black powder or Pyrodex™ propellants.
The Muzzle-Loaders Powder Flask Nozzle is designed with solid brass construction and won't cause any spark.
*Always use caution when loading a firearm
HOW TO USE:
1. Unscrew one end cap of the flask.
2. Holding the open end of the flask upright, carefully pour propellant into the flask.
3. Fill the flask with the desired amount of powder. reinstall the cap back onto the open end of the flask.
1. Turn flask upside down with spout downward.
2. Press thumb release to dispense powder.
3. Pour propellant from the flask into a powder measure pre-set for the desired charge.
4. When the measure is filled, release the spring-loaded spout to close flask.
***DO NOT overfill the flask with powder. NEVER smoke while handling blackpowder or Pyrodex. NEVER pour powder directly from a flask into the muzzle.