Muzzleloader Bullet Puller - .50 Caliber - MZ1461
Removes bullets and balls stuck in your bore
Made by Muzzle-Loaders.com, designed for 50 caliber and larger guns
The Muzzle-Loaders.com™ .50 cal bullet puller quickly removes bullets or balls stuck in the bore of your barrel. This puller fits all standard CVA, Traditions, Knight, Lyman & Thompson/Center ramrods with 10/32 threading. The bullet puller is designed to be used with .50 caliber and larger rifles or pistols.
The Muzzle-Loaders bullet puller is a must for every muzzleloader. The solid brass bullet puller fits most ramrods with 10-32 threading.
HOW TO USE:
1. Thread the bullet puller onto a ramrod.
2. Slide the bullet puller and ramrod into the barrel until the screw tip contacts the projectile.
3. Rotate the ramrod slowly clockwise tapping lightly on the end of the rod with a hammer allowing the puller screw to thread into the projectile.
4. Once the puller is screwed into the projectile, pull up on the ramrod extracting the projectile.
5. Once the projectile is removed, clean the bore to remove any fouling or particles.
NOTE: If puller comes free from projectile, continue to repeat the procedure. This may occur especially in fouled bores.