Muzzleloader Magnum Speed Loaders - .50 Cal - 3 Pack - MZ1617
.50 Caliber muzzleloader speed loaders
Package Includes 3 magnum loaders
The Muzzleloader Magnum Speed Loader will handle any magnum load, pelletized or loose and bullets up to .50 Caliber. The MZ1617 is designed for .50 caliber bullets only and comes in a convenient package of 3 (three) speed loaders.
PREPARING THE SPEED LOADERS
- Set the pre-lubricated bullet on a flat surface and push the Speed Loader down over the bullet. Allow a small amount of the base of the bullet to protrude from the Speed Loader so that it can be aligned with the barrel. Wipe away excess lubricant that is created during this process. Replace the cap.
- Use Blackpowder, Pyrodex or Pyrodex pellets only. Measure all charges using powder measure. Do not exceed the manufacturer’s recommended charge. Pour the powder charge into the Speed Loader and replace the cap.
CHARGING THE RIFLE
- Hold the rifle with the muzzle pointing upwards, pointing away from your face and body. During loading always handle the rifle as if it could fire at any moment.
- Open the Speed Loader cap. Carefully pour premeasured powder charge into the barrel.
- Place the Speed Loader on the muzzle with the protruding portion of the bullet inside the bore. Insert your bullet starter into the top of the Speed Loader and push the bullet down into the bore. Remove the Speed Loader and use your ramrod to finish seating the bullet against the powder charge.
**WARNING: “MAGNUM” CHARGES SHOULD ONLY BE LOADED IN GUNS DESIGNED FOR SUCH LOADS