Muzzleloader Felt Bore Cleaning Pellets - .50 Caliber - 50 Pack - MZ1222
Designed for .50 caliber muzzleloader rifles
50-Pack of felt pellet bore cleaners
Muzzle-Loaders.com™ Felt Cleaning Pellets are designed to clean and season your rifle’s bore or to apply Natural Lube 1000 Plus™ Bore Butter as a seasoning agent. The 50-pack of muzzleloader bore cleaning pellets are designed to fit .50 caliber barrels.
The felt cleaning pellets are furry soft, yet durable and will work with our 8-32 or 10-32 threaded brass jag. The Muzzle-Loaders™ Felt Cleaning Pellets are the tool of choice for cleaning and seasoning your .50 caliber muzzleloader barrel. Your muzzleloading cleaning chores just got easier.
The jag needed for these pellets is sold separately.
For the 10-32 jag Click Here.
For the 8-32 jag Click Here.
HOW TO USE:
1. Thread the brass jag onto a ramrod.
2. Thread one or two felt cleaning pellets onto the long end of the brass jag.
2. Slide the cleaning pellets and jag and ramrod into the barrel.
3. Run the cleaning pellets down the entire length of the barrel and back up.
4. Repeat step 3 until the bore is free of powder residue and debris.
Note: We recommend using the felt pellets after using a bore brush for best results.
**Always use caution when cleaning a firearm